Friday, July 20, 2012

no cooking tonight!

I did not cook last night! I guess you could call me an unfaithful chef but hey, I do have a life! Lol. My husband and I had errands to run, and I had also established that Friday and Saturday my husband would do the cooking so I could have a break. Well long story short we ended up picking something up to take home and eat. Since I don't necessarily care for McDonald's or burger king (or any fast food really) I decided on Panera. I ordered a frontega chicken sandwich, broccoli cheddar soup, and a chocolate duet cookie. I was in heaven! I'm in love with the soup and I don't care how hot it is you can eat it on any day. Eating it definitely makes me want to try a broccoli and cheddar soup recipe. The sandwich would be a little harder to make since I don't have a sandwich maker and of course a panini requires you to grill the sandwich on both sides. But I'm sure I will figure that out when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment