Thursday, July 26, 2012

Velveeta twist

Tonight I made turkey burgers (cheese burgers) and homemade velveeta Mac and cheese. I say "homemade" because this Velveeta didn't come out the box! I buy the Velveeta block of cheese and cut into cubes. I boil noodles, in this case penne pasta to shake things up, once the noodles are done, pour out the water, add the cheese cubes, milk, butter, salt and pepper and mix on the stove top until all blended. And BAM! Velveeta twist!

I make Turkey burgers instead of beef burgers because my husband and I do not eat red meat! (And I am also allergic to pork) since it is only my husband and I, I only use 1 lb of ground Turkey which I season with adobo, garlic and herb mccormick, and pepper. Soooo tummy! Quick, easy, and mouth watering dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment